Shadowhaven Arabians | Penny Lane - Challenge and RP Pics 4-3

• Now a photo dump. First up a new Trake mare I made for myself This is Nightwish PL

alt text

I am a big fan of horses by @Callixta-Rosella and so I have a lot of them. I am working on taking pics of all of them. So here is the first batch

Honeybrook Damocles

alt text

Honeybrook Lilliput

alt text

Honeybrook Lantea Atlantus

alt text

Honeybrook Sterntaler

alt text

Honeybrook Valefor

alt text

Honeybrook Tashiere

alt text

Honeybrook Cloudaire

alt text

Honeybrook L ' Etoile La Lune

alt text

Honeybrook Hawksbeard

alt text

I am also a big fan of @Anna-Hertler horses and when she offered me some TBs I could not resist so here are 4 new TBs that recently moved into my TB stable

Woodford's Hyperion

alt text

Woodford's Nova

alt text

Woodford's Ravenwood

alt text

Woodford's Kate

alt text

• They are all so pretty! :heart_eyes: Love the coat on Honeybrook Damocles, Callixta makes such pretty horses <3

• Damocles, Liliput and Kate are my favourite - but they're all really gorgeous. Your pictures look so sharp and smooth at the same time <3

• can't even pick a fav one, they all are stunning!

• Cloudaire :heart_eyes: Such a stunner!

• Thanks everyone, I <3 all of my Calli horses :)

Now some challenge and RP Pics

Western Challenge Pics

Kordelas SH

alt text

Zariya MV

alt text

ART Morat

alt text

Dreamwoven SH

alt text

Show Jumping RP Phase pics

Perfect Tommy PL who finally placed in a show and even managed to take a first. He is the unluckiest horse I have.

alt text

Alice Cooper PL

alt text

Devon's Unravel

alt text

Paranormal PL

alt text

Buckaroo Banzai PL being difficult

alt text

• You’re so productive with all these pics! Your western entries are awesome I love Dreamwoven and Zariya, they’re beautiful! As are Alice Cooper and Paranormal PL <3 and yay for Perfect Tommy he looks very proud of that ribbon!! :clap_tone2:

• Wow you've been productive!
    I love all your western entries, it's so nice to see your lovely Arabs strutting their stuff in all that pretty western gear. Kordelas is so handsome with that pink nose <3
    Well done to Perfect Tommy for finally placing, he looks so happy with that ribbon! And Alice Cooper <3 He is definitely one of my favourite horses to stalk.

• Wow so many pictures! (and i totally missed them - shame on me!)
    Tommy and Alice Cooper are definitely my favourites ❤

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.