Shadowhaven Arabians | Penny Lane - More New Horses 11-15

• Welcome to my unorganized mess of a blog. Here you will find random pics of my Arabians, Warmbloods, and various other misc breeds that I like.

alt text

Shadowhaven Arabians ( Formerly Shadowhaven Ranch ) is my main Arabian stables. Recently we have moved to the California Central Coast and have all new facilities. Here are some photos of the new place

SH Romeo Delight one of our most successful stallions enjoying a sunny California day outside the main barn.

alt text

Our new Western Stable. Shell built by Antonio Ferrari, decorated by me.

alt text

Shadowhaven Arabians Endurance Stable

alt text

Shadowhaven Arabians main barn ( Built by Antonio Ferrari and decorated by me )

alt text

Here are some of the Arabians that live at Shadowhaven Arabians. Some new pictures some are older.

SH Romeo Delight

alt text

Another of SH Romeo Delight done for the Equus Quarterly Spring Challenge

alt text

SH October Rust son of SH Romeo Delight

alt text

Bellerofon MV a gift from Keegan Noble

alt text

Al Hamza du Hali or Ham as he is affectionately called around the stable. Bred for me by Alex Richards

alt text

SB Al-Hawa

alt text

SH Aristo Raffon a horse based on a real Arabian colt I used to own

alt text

Erebus MV another horse from Keegan Noble

alt text

Spades SH

alt text

Bask Khalid my version of the RL Arabian Stallion Bask who is one of my all time favorite Arabians.

alt text

Sheikh Saud EXQ

alt text

An old show picture of SH Romeo Delight from one of the old AHA Costume shows.

alt text

This is just a small selection of the Arabians that reside currently at Shadowhaven Arabians

• Raven's Hollow

alt text

Raven's Hollow is my side project Arabian Stable that I made for the RPG over at Equus Sims. You can read more about Raven's Hollow here Raven's Hollow

Facilities. I like all of my facilities to match so they share the same theme and style as Shadowhaven and Penny Lane.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Horses

Raven's Echo Egyptian Asil Stallion

alt text

Raven's Ember Egyptian/Polish Mare

alt text

Raven's Destiny Egyptian/Crabbet Mare

alt text

Raven's Inferno Egyptian Asil Mare

alt text

Raven's Fury Egyptian Asil Stallion

alt text

Raven's Enigma Egyptian Mare

alt text

Ahdia bred for me by our neighors at Al Kharafy Arabians. She is an Egyptian Asil Mare

alt text

• Penny Lane Equestrian Center Warmbloods

Penny Lane is my Warmblood stables. Here are some of our horses

Seraphine PL Trakehner Mare

alt text

Monachyle's Cosetta Trakehner Mare a Christmas gift from Callixta Rosella

alt text

Limited Edition TE a son of Moorland Totilla's

alt text

Ashborne's Taboo, Hanoverian Mare bred for me by Alex Richards

alt text

Rage of Thunder, Trakehner Stallion

alt text

CDC Canyon Moon, Trakehner Mare a Christmas gift from Erin Ward

alt text

Cenzor L Trakehner Stallion a gift from Annie Emerson

alt text

Harley Quinn PL, KWPN Mare

alt text

Kalypso PL, made for me by Alex Richards

alt text

Lilliput of Honiley, Trakehner mare, a gift from Callixta Rosella

alt text

Valefor of Honiley, Trakehner Colt also a gift from Callixta Rosella and the son of Lilliput of Honiley

alt text

Devon's Unravel, Trakehner Mare imported for me by Annie Stokes

alt text

Zauberdeyk L Trakehner Stallion a Christmas Gift from Annie Emerson

alt text

Proserpina PL Trakehner Mare

alt text

Neue Regel PL Trakehner Stallion

alt text

Pieces of Eight PL Trakehner Stallion

alt text

This is just a small selection of my newest Warmblood additions.

Thanks for looking at my spam.

• Wow all your horses are beautiful, and some of your edits are just amazing. :heart: And your stables are gorgeous!

• I always love seeing your beautiful Arab pictures, especially Romeo Delight. And Spades is just as beautiful, and Erebus's rich bay coat :heart_eyes_cat:

• You arabs are such dolls <3 Ive missed seeing Romeo around! He's my favorite Arab stud :)

• Competition Committee

Glad to see your gorgeous Arabians still around! Have I mentioned that your Trakehners are some of my favorite! I just love their colors and conformations! There's too many to comment on, but I think my favorite mare is Harley Quinn.

• Oh my god Romeo is amazing!

• Competition Committee

yay! Finally a blog from you :D
    I love all your horses (as you already know) and I can't wait to see more in here <3

• what awesome edits! lovely horses! can't wait to see more pictures!

• Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Skye finally made an album!!!!!!!!' About frikkin time you stopped been lazy and made one! Those horses are too gorgeous not to be shown off! I personally love Hamza Taboo and Kalypso but that's just me...

No but seriously all your horses are stunning I love Romeo and Rust and wow so many stunning faces! Your editing is amazing too and also your role play Stables and facilities look so well put together. I love the arabs you made for it especially the black stallion and sabino mare :heart:

Best Keep this up to date or else!

• @Zinnia-Arvi Thank you :)
    @Callixta-Rosella Thank you! Romeo is my favorite ( don't tell the other horses ! )
    @Leda-Monroe Thanks! I :heart: him also :)
    @Johanna-Masters Thank you! I love Trakes almost as much as my Arabs :)
    @Alba-Moran Thank you :)
    @Jessie-Liles I know, I am such a slacker lol. You guys keep giving me all these pretty horses so I had to show them off!
    @Lana-Rea-Collins Thank you :)
    @Alex-Richards Alexxxxxxx! I know I am a terrible slacker. I can't imagine why you like Ham and Taboo and Kalypso so much though :P Seriously though I :heart: my Alex horses!

• A couple of new edits and some new horses

Morningstar ibn Shetan JSHA Sired by the Legendary Al-Shetan ibn Marouf and one of twin colts. The other belongs to @Antonio-Ferrari.

alt text

Hawksbeard of Honiley an Oldenburg import from @Callixta-Rosella. Editing warmbloods is much harder than editing Arabians.

alt text

• Beautiful horses, I really like your warmblood he's got really nice markings! :smile:

• @Zinnia-Arvi Thank you :)

A new addition. This is Buckaroo Banzai PL

alt text

• My God, his face marking is so gorgeous! Beautiful horse :D

• Morningstar is just gorgeous! So beautifully edited! And wowww your new trake is also stunning I love the face marking - who says you can't make good ones!

• Wow he's beautiful love his face markings a his pink nose :heart:

• Competition Committee

He's so gorgeous <3 I love how unique his face marking is, it really makes him stand out from the crowd :slight_smile:

• @Natalie-Sans Thank you :)
    @Alex-Richards Alexxxxx Thank you :) I :heart: him
    @Zinnia-Arvi Thank you :)
    @Annie-Emerson Thank you :) I love how his marking turned out also!

Here is a new horse. My new TB Stallion Perfect Tommy PL

alt text

• oooohh woah tommy PL <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.