Problem with main site configuration
I do not know if this can fit here ... but I think there is nowhere else to comment. The issue is that, for a few days, the site has some problems showing tildes (´). This is not a serious problem if you do not have tilde horses in their name ... but I do have some and it does not really look nice.
I just wanted to comment, in case it can be fixed.
It will be fixed when Janelle is back from her vacancy in Japan I also have same trouble as you, it was something that lies into the host itself but Janelle will check it up when she's back again
Thank you, Christina. I did not know if the problem had been reported, so I opened the post.