[Owners Chosen] Cinnabar Court ~ Four Lovely Arabians *Horses Added*

• Breed Committee

0_1490770840036_p0B6wwP.png
    Welcome! Cinnabar Court has decided to change its focus from Arabians to Freibergers, and so with that decision we had to gather up our current Arabians and prepare them for sales. That being said, Cinnabar is proud to present Cinnabar's Savarrah and Cinnabar's Darkest Sin, two fine Arabians of the best lineage. They boast large athleticism, great temperaments and they're sure to be your next endurance star!

Rules:
    ✯ Gender (unless gelding), coat and conformation may not be changed under any circumstances, unless you have permission.
    ✯ HD markings, clips, and other shine markings can be added at any time. Mane and tail style can be changed also.
    ✯ All horses are to be registered realistically if they're not already
    ✯ Do NOT upload the horse to any mass download sites! Should you be found doing this, you will be banned from any future services.
    ✯ Do NOT upload custom markings to any sites or share them with other people. The markings are only for the horse they belong to.
    ✯ The coat and conformation are not to be used as a base for any other horses or for templates.
    ✯ The show name may NOT be changed. You may not remove any prefix. You may not add your own prefix/suffix.
    ✯ These horses must go to active show or RP homes
    ✯ If you become inactive within the community for 1 ES year (4 RL month's of no posting on the forum) the horse will be reclaimed.
    ✯ Should you decide to sell the horse in the future, please notify me first.
    ✯ You must add your favorite dog breed to your application so I know you read and agree to the rules.
    ✯ I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale/auction for any reason we see fit.

Cinnabar's Emmaline - Bay Sabino Crabbet Mare - $18,000
    Not registered yet
    0_1491186919245_EmmaSale.jpg
    CAP

"Emma" is a breathtaking mare with a lot of spunk. She sometimes can be a bit of a handful under saddle and doesn't wanna slow down, so a firm, confident rider is a must. Under the right instruction this mare will be a fabulous Endurance horse with loads of stamina and strength. Her sire is also quite talented in dressage so this is another possibility if you're not interested in Endurance. She's shown some potential with her big movement and willingness to collect her gaits. Come meet Emma today, we promise you will love her to bits!

Cinnabar's Fuhraline - Grey (Black) Crabbet Stallion - $18,000
    Not registered yet

0_1491187121734_FuhralineSale.jpg
    CAP

"Dusk" is a very laid back young stallion who prefers to be alone or with his human companions. He is the half brother to Emmaline but is completely different in personality. Unlike Emma, Dusk prefers to take things slower and would probably be more suited for Dressage than Endurance as he did inherent his sires abilities and beautiful gaits. Under saddle he's responsive and tries hard to please but will avoid working hard if he thinks he can get away with it, we're hoping that with the right person he'll learn to enjoy Endurance riding more. Do you think you can bring him to his full potential? Come meet him today and find out!

Cinnabar's Savarrah - Black SEA Mare - $13,000
    Endurance : 26 pts (Local Champion) | Eventing: 18 pts

0_1490771406624_savarrah.jpg
    CAP

Savarrah or "Savvy" is a good natured horse who gets along with all beings. She's usually laid back but can get rowdy if she becomes over-excited and so needs a calm and assertive rider who can keep her as balanced as you are. She has stunning, balanced conformation with a strong push from behind and rock solid hooves, making herperfectly built for endurance riding. She has yet to disappoint us with her performance and seems to place in every show, making her pretty popular with the locals. Everyone she meets loves her and she always turns heads, come see her today we promise she won't disappoint!

Cinnabar's Darkest Sin - Bay Dominant White Crabbet Stallion - $17,000
    Endurance: 4 pts | Eventing: 10 pts
    0_1490771674015_sin.jpg
    CAP <-

"Sin" is a loud and energetic stallion who loves calling for the mares from the pasture and showing off his good looks, which he's not lacking in! Along with a gorgeous coat he's got strong, balanced conformation and a great mind. He's forward moving with lots of stamina, it takes a lot to slow this guy down! Around the barn he can be a typical abnoxious stallion but he's a sweet horse who values his human companions, and even enjoys "playing" with the dogs. Come see Sin today to see if he's your next endurance Stud!

-> Please fill out this application below and send it to me via PM or Slack, Thank you :)
    Name:
    Horse you're interested in:
    Why you want this horse:
    Anything else?:

• Two stunning arabians

• Breed Committee

Two horses added, extended the sale to the 5th :slight_smile:

• Cinnabar's Fuhraline, gray AND possible dressage horse? WOW! :D

• Competition Committee

sits on hands

• Breed Committee

Thank you to those that applied, your interest is much appreciated :slight_smile:
    The new owners are as follows:
    Emmaline: @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz
    Fuhraline: @Mercedes-Hampton
    Savarrah: @Antonio-Ferrari
    Darkest Sin: @Erica-Ackerson
    Files will be sent upon receiving the payment for the horse

• nuuuuu... i just wanted to send an app D:

• Development Committee

Omg! Thank you, Cole!!! I was so nervous when I applied, but I'm so incredibly happy I did. I can't wait for my new baby boy to join the team and grow into a champion! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ❤❤❤

• Oh wow! Thank you!! <3 she will be much loved!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.