[Ends 4th april] Facility raffle

• alt text

Welcome to the first Roen's facility lot raffle! It consist in a whole facility set that include:

• 1 "mare" barn with 10 stalls, tack room and feed room; round pen, hot walker and pasture;
    • 1 "stallion" barn with 16 stalls, tack room and feed room; round pen, hot walker and pastures;
    • 1 "youngstock" barn with 4 stalls (each has room enough for 3-4 yearlings), tack room and feed room; round pen, hot walker and pasture
    • 1 show ground with one indoor arena (with skylights, made with CFE), one outdoor arena and a small barn with tack room and feed room to host the horses waiting for their turn to be shown.

RULES

• This set of facility was made by request of an other member, therefore the colors fit her request; you can change anything you want on the lots.
    • The lots are based on a western ranch because that's she (old owner) wanted. It can be reconverted into an english facility too anyway so feel free to apply!
    • You no longer want the lots? feel free to resell them, i just would like to be warned first and know who gets them (as i'd like to keep track of where they go; i won't claim it back!)
    • Only thing i ask is that you give credit to me (Sophie Oak) - tag me, i wanna see pics :D
    • This is a raffle, meaning the lots are free, open to everyone and the new owner will be picked random.
    • Tell me your favourite western discipline so i know you are a good reader xD if you don't do it i won't consider your reply

>-- ENTER HERE<--

Arena:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Mare barn:
    alt text
    alt text

Stallion barn:
    alt text
    alt text

Youngstock barn:
    alt text
    alt text

Good luck!

• The winner is @Dalton-Howell - congratulations! Contact me for having the lot's files :)
    0_1491331650075_Cattura.PNG

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.