A Couple Questions :)

• Hi all! I haven't been here for awhile due to personal issues.

However, I just have a couple questions.

1. Do points transfer from 2.0 to 3.0? I have a few titled horses but before I breed my mare I want to make sure that the foal will get the bonus.
    2. Do I need to re-register all of my horses?

Any other helpful things I need to new about the new system would be greatly appreciated as I feel I am starting over completely!

• Administrators

Hello!
    Just to clarify, this is not 3.0. We've been calling it 2.5, as in the stepping stone between 2.0 and 3.0

Your horses points do carry from 2.0 to 2.5, and your horses should not need to be reregistered.

A lot of work went in to transferring horses from 2.0 to 2.5 but it wasn't perfect, so you'll want to use the lookup tool to check whether your horses are registered here (using their main site IDs) and see what disciplines they're currently declared for. You can then check out the Show History sheets on the leaderboards of those disciplines - links here - to see what points that have and how much bonus they give.

If your horse isn't registered but had breed approval from 2.0 (was accepted by a breed association) then please send in a 2.0 transfer error form, mentioning the disciplines the horse had points in so they can be linked.
    If they are registered but in the wrong disciplines, please send in a discipline change form.

• @Elsie-Spectre bahaha! I thought it was 3.0 already. See I am so out of touch!!

Most of my horses are not listed so I will get it straightened out! Thank you so much!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.