[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 4/12] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Golden Orchard Eventing Trials III
    EVENTING
    04.08-04.10.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Leah Harrington account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Could you please move PCRA Friend or Foe (line #66) down a level? :) Thank you <3

• Please can you fix the name on one of my entries, it should be Monachyle's Henri de Herne (ID #24824) and the entry for Vortensis of Honiley went through twice, please can you delete one?
    Edit - I screwed up even more, I'm sorry. Can you please delete my entry for Celestial Noire AW? He's been entered by his leaser further down the page. If possible, can Warspite of Honiley (entered in level 2) then be moved up to level 3 and take that slot Celestial Noire will free up. If not, its no problem <3

• PR Committee

I accidentally spelled my prefix wrong on PCRA/DPPR Vittanya (28441) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Moderation Committee

WPW New Constellations (ID# 25826) is pending a name change, if he suddenly turns up as incorrect before the show ends, his new name is WPW Nehemiah. Thank you! :heart:

• Accidentally sent the "Golden Orchard Eventing Trials III additional entry." $75 payment twice! It should be only once!

• Can Wicked Enchantment RH (23716) please be moved to Level 6. Thank you :)

• I have entred three horses double. Could you please delete one of the entries from 20682 Hunting's Prince of Gods
    23183 Sovereign's Chemical Energy
    22809 RFE Scintilla

• Development Committee

EXQ Whisky Mist should be #1024 not what I put, sorry.

• Competition Committee

Everything's been fixed!

@Callixta-Rosella It's no problem at all :blush:
    @Nikki-Calvaria Thank you for the heads-up! I will make sure to keep an eye out in case it changes :slight_smile:
    @Lidija-Rotherford I haven't accepted any payments yet, but when I get to it, I'll make sure I return it to you ;)

• Sorry for the late request,

LHR Oklahoma's ID is 19360 and for some reason LHR Florida's entry says incorrect ID but it is correct.

• Can you please remove 18940 Wytchwood's Briallen's duplicate entry? The form got stuck for a long time and then submitted it twice ><

• For some reason in my first entry it said that I had entered the wrong information, but when I entered again (to put in the correct information in) it says duplicate entry?

• Hi Leah

Can you please correct the name of: 11937 Légendé d'Auroy - entered by Elin Fredriksdotter? The letter "N" in her name's missing.
    Thank you! : )

• I have made errors :( Monachyle's Cosetta 27071 has a space in front of her name that doesn't belong there.

23616 SH Shadow Song should be SH Shadowsong

• Horse with ID 600 should be Nintendo EP, nothing else :see_no_evil:

• Competition Committee

All fixed ;)

• it is saying that 28398 KPE King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard is incorrect but ive coppied and pasted it from the horse look up? I cant find him on the eventing leaderboard but it says he is registered on the horse look up tool? maybe the capital T in 'the'?

• AmB Nobelmann's ID should be #13656. Thanks, love!

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.