[Sold] 5th Gen SEA Arab Mare w. pedi bonus (Update)

• logo

Al Sahra Arabians presents Sahra Behance

Offered for sale as part of the limited year 9 foal crop, is a stunning bay mare out of our homebred junior stallion. Sahra Behance is sired by Sahra Kasair, son of Fae's Lasair, and out of racemare Malekah du Hali. A 5th generation foal, she is of racing stock, with both endurance and flat racing in her blood. She would be an asset to any performance program, and promises to pass on her own stellar genes to the next generation.

bee

bee

bee

$30,000

Comes with:

• Main site profile
    • Unregistered
    • Custom full body coat and markings, adult body
    • Active parents
    • Pedigree bonus: +10 Endy, +9 Flat

Sale rules:

• Activity means r shows, scrapbook etc within a 6 month period.
    • Minimal changes max are to be made to her (shine markings, hair types etc). If the coat shows up differently in your lighting you can tweak it to look like the images here.
    • Coat and markings are not to be reused, they are unique and for her only.
    • You are free to sell her, but please let me know so I can keep track of where she goes.
    • Inactive horses will be reclaimed without refund after 4 rl months.
      *You must register her within 4 months. Our ID is #6939.

Bee is being offered only to the best of homes, with prospective buyers asked to fill out a sales form as an expression of interest. Applications close April 24 at midnight (lenient so assume midnight where you are. Will not be judged until the 26th GMT+10).

Sales Form

• @Zahid-Sadir

Wow she is stunning!

• Only a few days left to apply for this lovely girl! A reminder, she has a set price - $30,000 - there's no need to offer above that, it will not increase your chances of being selected.

Additionally, her sire has now earned an additional flat racing title, bringing her bonus up to +9 for flat!

• she is absolutely magnificent. <3

• And the winner is... Lana-Rea Collins, Congratulations!

Sorry for the wait everyone, but a winner has finally been decided! Thank you all for applying, and we wish Bee's new owner the most success!

• I am so honored! Thank you!!!!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.