Leasers wanted for MSE/FAA/DIS - currently unavailable

• I'll keep this simple.

I am looking for bulk leasers. By that I mean one member to take 5-10 (or more) horses as lease. R-show only. Do not need to be entered at their current level each time. I will not send the horse's file as it is unneeded. Just anyone at this point.

I will pay $1,000 per month per horse if it is entered in one discipline. $1,500 per month per horse if it is entered in two (not applicable for all horses). If the horses start to miss shows, the lease will be canceled. I am looking for reliable leasers only. I don't need a spreadsheet of your entries or anything like that. Just want them entered.

Disciplines needing leasers are below. They are listed in order of my preference to find leasers, ie I really need endurance leasers over show jumping leasers. I don't have exact numbers needed as all of them have at least 10 possible. I rather have interested members tell me what discipline(s) and how many they can take than having a set number per discipline. If a discipline no longer needs leasers, it will crossed out.

Just look here: MSE/FAA Horses Needing Leasers None available for leasing at the moment

Apply Here

If you are willing or interested, please use the form I linked above. You can message me on here (not Slack) if you have any questions.

Great way for active members to earn some simple cash each month.

EDIT: Forgot to add that leasers would pay the show fee and they get to keep whatever show earnings on top of the payment.

• Added a link to a spreadsheet of the horses that need leasers

EDIT: Also added a form to apply with. Much wow.

• Sent you a message :)

• Only six horses remain. If it increases interest, I can provide the files for the remaining six so they can be used in c-shows, albums, etc. Remember if you can only lease in one discipline, but not the other, that is acceptable and they do not have to be entered at their highest available level.

• @Aylet-Schrödinger said in Leasers wanted for MSE/FAA/DIS:

If it increases interest, I can provide the files for the remaining six so they can be used in c-shows, albums, etc.

alt text

• Wow. Thanks for the response guys. I got more applications than horses available so I will solely go based on who applied first.

This is closed for now. Unsurprisingly I still have more horses that can be leased out, but I am currently undecided if I will make the effort to post them. If I do, I will update this accordingly.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.