Jessies Blog- Pintabians (06-24)

• alt text
    alt text

In the south of Sweden there was an old abandoned estate, that have been owned by the Liles family for generations. It has been empty for a very long time now and has started to fall apart.

Before the estate was abandoned, it was a world class breeding facility. A lot of different breeds went through here, but the estate became most well known for their Swedish Warmbloods that competed in eventing. It was after the war 1945 that the breeding facility closed down and the Liles family moved to another city, never looking back at what has been, until now.

Jessie Liles and her fiance Elias Wilford bought a stable together. Jessie knew that her ancestors had been breeding horses a long time ago and her dream was to do the same. Back in 2012 Woodford Stable opened it doors, breeding and competing Swedish Warmbloods. She and Elias started to build up the bloodlines, starting with just a few mares and stallions. One of the most famous being Stella, competing in eventing ofcourse. But Jessie’s dreams started to grow and so did Elias, with the new stable, Niflheim, opening it doors it became clear to Jessie that they needed a bigger place for their stables and their own family that kept growing.

Just a few months after their decision to find a new and bigger place, Jessie’s uncle past away due to a long time illness. Jessie and her siblings, Stefan and Jenny, was cleaning out their uncle's attic when they found an old album and a lot of old papers that looked important. The album contained pictures of the old estate, how it looked back when it was still in use. After a phone call to their uncle’s lawyer, they had an answer, the estate was still owned by the Liles family, even better, the estate was owned by the three siblings now when their uncle had passed. The 3 of them decided to go on a roadtrip and check out the estate.

As you might imagine, the siblings found the estate in ruins but they all agreed that it would be a good idea to try and get it back to it’s former glory.

As of now Woodfords main breeds are Swedish Warmbloods and Trakehners.

alt text
    alt text

Niflheim stable opened it’s doors in the beginning of 2014. Jessie and Elias started out with a few Swedish Riding Ponies, but it soon expanded alot and new breeds was added to the stable. They have managed to import, breed and compete successfully ponies over the years, Lady Luck NS and Ivory NS being two of the most famous ponies. Just recently Jessie and Elias added New Forest Ponies and Connemara Ponies to use in the Swedish Riding Pony breeding program and so far they have proven to be very successful in shows.

Of Course a pony stable requires younger riders, both teen and children. Niflheim almost works as a normal show stable, difference being that a lot of those kids competing the ponies are kids from troubled backgrounds. At Niflheim they learn to take care of other living animals, responsibility and also how to handle everyday economics etc.
    alt text
    alt text

Phoenix Estates is owned by Philippa Walton, she bought the estate with her husband some years ago. Their goal was to breed and compete with arabians and thoroughbreds for english disciplines. It all started out great for them and their family grew. Philippas husband had a daughter since before, Emmalyn, and together they have the children Vincent and Abigail.

A couple of months ago Philippas husband was in a very bad accident and after a few days in the hospital he lost the fight against the injuries. Philippa was left alone with the estate and the three children. The family has had great support from the rest of the staff at the estate but also from Philippas best friend, Jessie Liles. Jessie has been helping her out with both children and horses, and Jessies brother Stefan has also moved into one of the staff houses at Phoenix to help Philippa with the estate and everything it requires to run it, including competing a few of the horses.

• alt text

alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    After Eight L Monachyle's Dilettante
    Swedish Warmblood Oldenburg
    Briar L x Venice L Foundation
    170 Points 142 Points
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    A Secret Love NS Persefone NS
    Swedish Riding Pony Swedish Riding Pony
    Foundation Foundation
    129 Points 122 Points (Retired)
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    JA Barriq Ibn Al Mamlakah JA Fananh Bint Hannan
    Arabian (Egyptian) Arabian (Egyptian)
    JA Al Mamlakah ibn Lujayn x JA Dahab Shama bint Raml min Nar JA Hannan Ghalib ibn Azraf x JA Mizlima Shama bint Jotun
    138 Points 170 Points

• alt text

alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Woodford's Black Poetry Poetry Of Love L
    Danish Warmblood Danish Warmblood
    Poetry in Motion L x Woodford's Fantasia Poetry in Motion L x Moulin Rouge L
    155 Points 192 Points
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Silver Coin NS First Lady NS
    Foundation Sherif NS x Ivory NS
    147 Points 198 Points
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name
    Stargazer SH
    Arabian (Polish)
    SER Renegade x SH Autumn Rain
    13 Points

• alt text

alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Woodford's Black Poetry Leonore L
    Danish Warmblood Holsteiner
    Poetry in Motion L x Woodford's Fantasia Foundation
    184 Points 279 Points
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Aramis NS Lady Luck NS
    Foundation Foundation
    125 Points 215 Points (Retired)

Stallions Mares
    x Grevinnan NS- Swedish Riding Pony- 213 Pts (Retired)
    x Nidorina NS- Swedish Riding Pony- 203 Pts (Retired)
    x Ivory NS- Swedish Riding Pony- 201 Pts (Retired)
    x Blomma NS- Swedish Riding Pony- 200 Pts (Retired)

• alt text

alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Monachyle's Lennox Luis WPW L'appel Du Vide
    Oldenburg Irish Sport Horse
    Foundation Foundation
    79 Points (Field Hunters) 69 Points (Field Hunters)

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Monachyle's Denmarq Woodford's Cordelia
    Oldenburg Irish Sport Horse
    Foundation Foundation
    52 Points (Hunter Paces) 44 Points (Hunter Paces)
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Tabasco NS Zalika NS
    Foundation Tabasco NS x Cherokee NS
    209 Points (Retired-Show Hunter) 115 Points (Show Hunter)

• alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    SCF Miney SCF Meanie
    Gotland Pony Gotland Pony
    Foundation Foundation
    10 Points (Harness Racing) 8 Points (Harness Racing)
    alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    JA Admiral's Glory Ibn War Admiral Haalima PX
    Arabian (Egyptian) Arabian (Polish)
    JA War Admiral x JA Dahab Shama bint Raml min Nar Foundation
    65 Points (English Pleasure) 8 Points (English Pleasure)

Stallions Mares
    Name
    Midnight's Batman Gambit x
    National Show Horse (75% Arabian) x
    Thanatos Gambit x MV Mockingjay x
    17 Points (Trail Pleasure) x

• alt text

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Afzal MV Kenza PX
    Arabian (Egyptian) Arabian (Polish)
    SER/MV Desert King x ACA Zahirah Foundation
    22 Points (Barrels & Poles) 14 Points (Barrels & Poles)

Stallions Mares
    Name
    x Midnight's Ifrit
    x National Show Horse (75% Arabian)
    x MV Black Magician x Gold Saucer
    x 25 Points (Reining)

Stallions Mares
    Name Name
    Afzal MV Midnight's Ifrit
    Arabian (Egyptian) National Show Horse (75% Arabian)
    SER/MV Desert King x ACA Zahirah MV Black Magician x Gold Saucer
    32 Points (Western Pleasure) 36 Points (Western Pleasure)

• alt text
    alt text

Sire Dam Breed Discipline(s)
    A Secret Love NS Lucy L Swedish Riding Pony Dressage
    A Secret Love NS Persefone NS Swedish Riding Pony Dressage
    Sherif NS Cherokee NS Swedish Riding Pony Eventing
    Sherif NS Lady Luck NS Swedish Riding Pony Eventing & Pony Show Jumping
    Jolly NS Grevinnan NS Swedish Riding Pony Pony Show Jumping
    Tip Top L Blomma NS Swedish Riding Pony Pony Show Jumping
    Aramis NS First Lady NS Swedish Riding Pony Pony Show Jumping & Eventing
    Devan NS Nidorina NS Swedish Riding Pony Pony Show Jumping & Eventing
    Mozart NS Mozarella NS Swedish Riding Pony Dressage
    La'Coste NS Atlanta NS Danish Sport Pony Pony Show Jumping

• Okay, so it took some time to get this all set up, but we are now open for comments <3
    And to kick this blog off, I have a wintery picture of my 3 REC horses in the snow

alt text
    From left to right: Domico's Diamond REC, Fleetwater REC & Sea 'N Stars REC

• You have so many horses :O
    I love love love that winter picture! It looks like they have so much fun in the snow <3

• I love your presentation, pictures especially. Domico's Diamond is so so pretty :heart:

• Geeeez, so many horses listed! Now I don't feel bad for having so many myself! :D

• what a pretty picture ❤ and so many horses!😁

• Have you ever thought of opening a branch of Monachyle, dear?! :p
    The winter picture looks great, I always admire how your sims and horses are colour-matching. I would never have the patience to do that, but Domico's Diamond rocks her colour! <3

• @Serena-Bass I know, I'm terrible XD And thank you <3
    @Constantine-Vale Thank you :D
    @Lidija-Rotherford See that is why I have so many horses. If people feel bad for having too many, they just have to look at my lists :joy:
    @Maria-Jones Thank you <3
    @Callixta-Rosella I feel I might already have done that with 30+ Monachyle horses in my stables :joy: Thank you, you can find the patience, you might just need to finish that to-do list of yours first <3

• And again it takes ages for me to update in here :3 I have a show update this time. I decided to try my hands at those RP entries for the shows here, I even ended up writing stories for them :see_no_evil:

Competition Day
    It’s competition day again. This time it’s the show jumping teams turn to show what they are made off. First up in the morning was the pony classes and Jessie brought a full team as always.

“....And don’t forget to check the girth one last time!”
    “Mom! Would you relax?!” Emilia was on her way into the jump off with her swedish riding pony stallion Tip Top with Jessie walking behind them giving her some last minute orders. The teenage girl shook her head and left her mom by the gate. Emilia & Tip Top was the last ones to enter the jump off in their class and when they heard the signal, they both forgot everything around them, including a very worried Jessie.

They flew over the jumps on the course without much effort, but they were slower than the teams before them and they ended up on a 4th place.
    alt text

Closer to the afternoon it was time for the horse classes where both Woodford Stable and Phoenix Estates competed. Phoenix is owned by Phillipa Walton and is one of Jessies best friends. Both owners had ofcourse brought a full team for this show. First out for Woodford was Marwin and his companion Xerox.

“Just try and keep him calm, don’t let him rush towards the jump”, Jessie was giving Marwin some last minute advice before he was to enter the jump off course with the big blood bay trakehner stallion. “Relax Jess, it’s not like it’s our first time out there”. He was right, it was not their first time on a jump off course. Marwin and Xerox has had an amazing season so far, out of six shows they had been through to the jump off five times, well this was their fifth and all the other times they had placed very well. But Jessie was always worried when it came to the riders and horses at the stables, she was not worried about the results, but worried something could go wrong out there. “Okay you are right, now go out there and kick some ass” she said with a smile. Marwin and Xerox ended up at a 4th place this time around.

alt text

First out for Phoenix Estate was Selima and Mehdi.

“Okay boy, we can do this,” Selima was talking to the chestnut arabian stallion with a calm voice while checking his legs and hooves one last time. He is only 4 years old and can be a handful at times. Selima bounded fairly quickly with the young stallion when she first came to Phoenix Estates to work for the owner, Phillipa Walton. Those two has done very well since Selima started riding him, they have been through to the jump off every single time and their worst placing so far is a 4th place. This time they did however get their worse placing, and ended up at a 5th place.

alt text

• Lovely stories Jessie they're so fun to read! Gorgeous horses too as always :gem:

• Yay, you did your entries and stories! <3
    For some reason I absolutely love how all your horses wear colour-matching stuff, Xerox really suits all that blue

• Thank you guys <3

So, the foal fever hit me again, this time all foals except two found new homes. First up are the 3 pony foals, they will all be moving to @Callixta-Rosella ;
    alt text
    Windsor NS, our first ever New Forest Pony foal :D
    alt text
    Chantilly NS, Connemara foal
    alt text
    Serenade NS, Connemara foal

Next up are a few arabian foals;
    alt text
    Madinah PX, now living with @Annie-Emerson
    alt text
    Kaleem PX, now living with @Skye-Valens
    alt text
    Alia PX, now living with @Keegan-Noble
    alt text
    Shahla PX, now living with @Alex-Richards
    alt text
    Bellagio PX, now living with @Antonio-Ferrari

Last but not least are the two Swedish Warmblood foals I decided to breed for myself:
    alt text
    Woodford's Bittersweet Poetry a future show jumper with amazing bloodlines
    alt text
    Woodford's Felicimo also a future show jumper with great bloodlines

• Omg I can't get over all the adorableness! Your so talented Jessie all these foals are so gorgeous and will definitely excel in their new lovely homes for sure! Thank you for Shalha I love her :heart:

• I can't say thank-you enough for my adorable new foals, I love them all so much already! <3 And your Arab babies are just as cute, I just want to snuggle Kaleem and Bellagio

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.