Fresian, Barock Pinto

• I've recently came back to the world of sims after over a year long break, and I'm looking to start my stable over from scratch with all new horses. That means I will be a bit picky about the conformation of said horses, these will literally be the foundation my stable is started on! I'd rather buy horses than make more foundations. They will be competed with over a few different communities and later down the road bred. I'm in the process of making my new stable website and coming up with a name. I'm looking for Fresians(Classic), Barock Pintos. Prefer the stockier classic styled build. Not picky on gender, as long as not a gelding. Prefer competition ready age. Will pay.

• I have a Barock Pinto mare, her name is Friesia VC (Foundation x Foundation), but you can change her parents Photo (If you need more information contact with my by chat).

• There's a Baroque Pinto mare MBS *Black Agnes on the Reclaimable Horses Account (I think the previous owner's quit), the offspring of a Friesian mare and my Dutch WB stallion MBS Ricasso. She's receive a +3 bonus in eventing, +1 in show hunting and possibly something in dressage, later on in show jumping as well.

• Borja, I messaged you, the photo you posted isn't showing up for me.

And Isaiah, I'm afraid I'm not sure how the reclaimable horses account works? This is the first I'm hearing about it, Equus has changed so much.

• Development Committee

@Jacqueline-Enigma said in Fresian, Barock Pinto:

Borja, I messaged you, the photo you posted isn't showing up for me.

And Isaiah, I'm afraid I'm not sure how the reclaimable horses account works? This is the first I'm hearing about it, Equus has changed so much.

This is the photo posted. There was an extra letter in the url ;) http://i.imgur.com/1l9bJw9.jpg

• @Jacqueline-Enigma said in Fresian, Barock Pinto:

Borja, I messaged you, the photo you posted isn't showing up for me.

Here you can find recent info about the Reclaim system. In order to reclaim a horse, use the Main Site Change Form. Since in order to reclaim a horse you need to either own the prefix (which I do in MBS Black Agnes' case), or have another proof of ownership. In this case, I'd be giving you the horse I have the right to reclaim, so in order to prove that you have the right for that horse it should be enough that you just state in the Change Form that you've purchased Agnes from me.

Since I don't breed Barock Pintos, I can give her to you for free as a welcome gift.

• Messaged you

• Breed Committee

I have this Friesian mare (https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=27837) if you're still looking. She has 5 halter points but discipline can be changed. Asking for $4,000 ono, message me if you're interested!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.