[Ended] Cinnabar Court/Geneva Park - Freiberger Promotion Sale!

• Breed Committee

0_1492318736287_mash-up.png
    Welcome to Cinnabar Court/Geneva Park's Freiberger Promo sale! Emilia Gardner and I have started breeding a very recently added and rather unknown breed, the Freiberger horse. These horses are beautiful, well built and versatile. Originating from Switzerland they're the only breed of true Swiss blood left, that being said they're fairly uncommon so Emilia and I have made it a mission to bring them to life here on EC. That being said we've prepared 6 premium Freibergers for auction and hopefully we'll grab the attention of a few people and their greatness will be discovered.

Rules:
    ✯ Gender (unless gelding), coat and conformation may not be changed under any circumstances, unless you have permission.
    ✯ HD markings, clips, and other shine markings can be added at any time. Mane and tail style can be changed also.
    ✯ All horses are to be registered realistically.
    ✯ Do NOT upload the horse to any mass download sites! Should you be found doing this, you will be banned from any future services.
    ✯ Do NOT upload custom markings to any sites or share them with other people. The markings are only for the horse they belong to.
    ✯ The coat and conformation are not to be used as a base for any other horses or for templates.
    ✯ The show name may NOT be changed. You may not remove any prefix. You may not add your own prefix/suffix.
    ✯ These horses must go to active show or RP homes
    ✯ If you become inactive within the community for 1 ES year (4 RL month's of no posting on the forum) the horse will be reclaimed.
    ✯ Should you decide to sell the horse in the future, please notify me first.
    ✯ You must add your favorite dog breed to your starting bid so I know you read and agree to the rules.
    ✯ I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale/auction for any reason we see fit. <-
    -> 0_1492319134353_divider.png
    0_1492319159452_solerasalecard.jpg
    0_1492319202000_FördömelseSaleCard.jpg
    0_1492319246428_lazarussalecard.jpg
    0_1492319276695_Mardromsalecard.jpg
    0_1492319318735_ThalassaSaleCard.jpg
    0_1492319358778_RaseriSaleCard.jpg
    0_1492319375209_divider.png
    Name Current Bid Ends
    Solera GV Unedited Sold to Erin Ward for $11,000 Ended
    Cinnabar's Fördömelse Unedited Sold to Cat Shepherd for $12,000 Ended
    Lazarus GV Unedited Sold to Patsy Brennan for $8,000 Ended
    Cinnabar's Mardröm Unedited Sold to Maria Jones for $29,000 Ended
    Thalassa GV Unedited Sold to Hayley Quinn for $25,000 Ended
    Cinnabar's Raseri Unedited Sold to Bella Wolf for $45,000 Ended

• Competition Committee

Cinnabar's Raseri - sb

border collie

• Solera GV SB

Aussie

• Thalassa GV - SB

Doberman

• Breed Committee

Thalassa GV - $9,000
    Don't really have a favourite, just love all breeds and specially crossbreeds (mutts!)

• Lazarus GV - SB

Dachsies are my fave <3

• Cinnabar's Mardröm - sb
    Cinnabar's Raseri - $ 9.000

German Shepherd

• Is this a 24ALB auction? and are their any CAS/unedited pictures of the horses?

Cinnabar's Raseri - $ 10.000

I like all dogs.

• Competition Committee

Sorry but I just have to ask, I'm way too curious for my own good xD but why do some of the horses have Swedish words as names and not swiss words if the breed is from Switzerland? :slight_smile:

Stunning horses though <3

• Raseri - $12,000

Great Danes

• Thalassa GV - $10,000
    Labs & poodles!

• Breed Committee

All accepted thus far
    @Eowyn-Vance Yes this is 24hr alb and I will upload unedited pictures later today
    @Annie-Emerson The translator I was using was supposedly English to Swiss, it must have been incorrect

• Cinnabar's Mardröm - 9k

Doberman

• Breed Committee

Thalassa GV - $11,000
    Just editing my comment to say they speak French in Switzerland (or most of it) so maybe you used Swedish instead by accident as Swiss isn't a language :wink: still gorgeous horses either way!

• Thalassa GV - 12k

Cinnabar's Fördömelse - SB (unless there was a bid for her i missed in the comments!)

• Breed Committee

Thalassa GV - $13,000

• Thalassa GV - 15k

• Kooikerhondje and Dobermans :)

Solera - 9k

Fördömelse - 9k

• Raseri - $13,000

• Fördömelse - 10k

• Cinnabar's Mardröm - 12k!
    Golden Retriever💕

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.