[MH][R:L5][RESULTS 4/22] Flat Racing

• Woodbury Derby I
    FLAT RACING
    04.17-04.19.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Aubrey Horvath

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Aubrey Horvath account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 25 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the FLAT RACING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• MAIDEN CLAIMS (1): $75 entry fee
    • MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT (2): $150 entry fee
    • STARTER ALLOWANCE (3): $225 entry fee
    • OPTIONAL CLAIMING (4): $300 entry fee
    • ALLOWANCE (5): $375 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    CountDown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Development Committee

#3732 should be EXQ La Sirena not what I put, sorry.

• Competition Committee

Line 93 #25113 EWE All for Naught is coming up as incorrect, would you please take a look at it?
    Also, Line 101 should be Hunting's I Have No Idea.

Thanks!

• Could you please move FAL The Midnight Legacy (18070) to level 5, thank you :)

• @X-tina-Hoxha fixed

@Heather-Tann you submitted the ID as 25133 but it is actually 25113 (as you wrote here), fixed it!

@Constantine-Vale he already is in level 5, and it says you've entered 1 too many horses in that level!

• #15901 --- is supposed to be in Level 3 ^^ sorry about that

• @Constantine-Vale he already is in level 5, and it says you've entered 1 too many horses in that level!

I meant to level 4 so sorry for my mistake ;)

• @Constantine-Vale no problem, all fixed!

• Why is this marked as judging when the title says it is open until 11:59 PM EST? That would be in 10 Hours. I'm still entering my horses and I hope that they will be judged.

• Development Committee

@Jessi-Dean Becuase if you look, it ended YESTERDAY at 11:59 PM EST..not today...https://gyazo.com/effcd6d70ad914d00b9c6e395ba09735

• @Mercedes-Hampton Ah okay. It said "[MH][R:L5][Ends 4/20] Flat Racing" when I bookmarked it. So I thought it ended today.

• I set the timer to end at 11:59 PM EST, as Mercedes said.
    I realize how you have been confused though. This is the first show I've hosted in years, next time I will make it so that it ends at 11:59 the day of (so there would be about 10 hrs left at this point as you expected) -- I don't think I made a mistake this time, but simply didn't think about it like that. The countdown is there, I assume, to try and help prevent confusion like this.

I'm very sorry to you and anyone else who has been inconvenienced! As I mentioned I'm just getting back into the swing of this, so bear with me a bit, I am trying my best.
    :grin:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.