+ 8 horses ?

• I currently have 8 horses and two sims. I would like to add a new horse but I can not reach it via the Nraas .. what mods should I use?

• @Nina-Ricchi said in + 8 horses ?:

I currently have 8 horses and two sims. I would like to add a new horse but I can not reach it via the Nraas .. what mods should I use?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel try this :slight_smile:

• thank you gwen .. i try

• or my horse it's ok but i want to add a sims.. but I can not do it

or my horse it's ok but i want to add a sims.. but I can not do it

there should be a setting in the masterController

• Or find it?

Or find it?

If you want, I can take a look in the evening, of you can wait til then

• Not the trouble I managed to thank you closed subject.

• Moderation Committee

Create the horses and sims you want to add to your current household and add them to another lot in the world.
    In live mode (on the lot you want them added) click on the ground - nraas - mastercontroller - add sim - (here you can filter sims by age, gender, species etc) click on the sims/horses you want added and confirm.
    *you can not move the entire household by doing this. ie you need to save one sim on the lot

Another way of adding sims and horses to a household assuming you have them insaved to the library(CAS/CAP)
    In live mode (on the lot you want them added) click on the ground - nraas - Mastercontroller - add sim - (here you can filter sims by age, gender, species etc) click on any sim or horse from the world
    Click on the newly added sim - nraas - edit in cas . In cas you now select the saved horse or sim you want in the household and click OK.

In Nraas you need to enable 8 or more sims in household
    this is done in Nraas - Mastercontroller - Settings

• thank you Néa

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.