LMEC Fabulous Saddle Pad Shop | May 5th - 13 brand new pads!

• @Nina-Ricchi Thank you! : )

• You others that wants to add their own logo too, please please contact me first so I know and can give you my permission first before you're doing that.

Do you mind if I add my logo for them aswell? :D They are so beautiful!

• @Bailey-Nova said in LMEC Fabulous Saddle Pad Shop | 11/7 - 8 brand new pads!:

You others that wants to add their own logo too, please please contact me first so I know and can give you my permission first before you're doing that.

Do you mind if I add my logo for them aswell? :D They are so beautiful!

It's okay if you want to do it ^^ and thanks for asking me first : )

• Here is one of your pads I use. D 07 with my logo. I had asked and you said it was ok.
    alt text Yes Cash has a western saddle with a English pad. None of the western pads looked right with it.
    alt text This should be better. Wind sports it well. As you can see both are children's horses.

• 13 brand new pads added! 7 dressage and 6 show jumping ones ^^

A small note, when I checked the links it was turned out to an direct download for me but I don't know how it will look for you others that click on these links, if it's directed to the download page or if it's an direct download for you too as it is for me, and I would gladly hear how it looks for you when clicking at the links so I know if it's just me or if it's same for others too. Was just because I opened the link again that it turned to an direct download but for you all that opening the link for first time, it should direct you to the DL page :slight_smile:

• Thank you for all the new pads, definitely gonna download a couple of them ^^

• You’re a legend :heart:

I absolutely love the new pads! Am an absolute fan of the ATC and Anky ones :heart_exclamation:

• PR Committee

Thanks for the lovely new saddle pads, they look great :kissing_cat:

• Thanks girls for the lovely comments about my new pads! <3 ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.