Berry's Cutting Comp
23.04 - 25.04.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Jasmine Wilkinson
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC CUTTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the CUTTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- JUVENILLE (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- ROOKIE (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- BEGINNER (5): $375 entry fee
- NOVICE (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- OPEN (8): $600 entry fee
- PRO (9): $675 entry fee
- WORLD (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Because of the special character bug that's happening... DRE Buck's Smooth Racketeer is coming up as incorrect. It's because of the apostrophe in his name.
Incorrect spelling for horse 21121 should be SC's My Spotted Legend
I have entred LHR Flower twice. Could you please delete one of the entries.
Accidentally entered #28677 Westen's Little Havana twice, could you please delete one?
forgive me if I totally don't understand how the scoring of this works, but how come my score for Westen's Little Havana comes in at 100, and yet I have no placing, when the highest score for place #1 is 97 in my subclass?
Hmmm thats odd
I'll have a look into it, something may have gone wrong on the sheets when judging themselves
@Leah-Harrington @Jasmine-Wilkinson silly sheets, judge yourselves correctly! thank you